Frame Building News is part of a growing network of magazines and trade shows owned by Shield Wall Media.
Frame Building News is a business-to-business publication that covers the news, companies, products, and information that professionals involved in post-frame building need. Originally launched in 1989, Frame Building News is the longest-running publication dedicated to post-frame building. It provides readers with constructive help through five issues each year, including an annual Post-Frame Directory and a Buildings of the Year edition. You will find technical information, practical tips and tricks, ideas and solutions to problems.
Like all Shield Wall Media magazines, Frame Building News is free to construction trade professionals and free to those associated with the construction industry. It is available in both printed and digital formats.
How Frame Building News is Unique:
- Frame Building News is the longest running and largest subscription base post frame publication in existence.
- 63%+ of subscribers are management or senior management at their companies.
- Our readers are the decision makers who can buy, or authorize the purchase of, your product.
- Our subscriptions have been constantly renewed and deduped for the last 3 years, and we are growing approximately 20% in the last 3 years. Our subscribers are interested in, and value the content of our magazine
- We actively seek your input. What topics in the industry need more coverage?
About Our Readers:
- 60%+ of our readers are involved specifically in post frame construction
- 63% of our readers are Owner/President/Partner or management at their companies
- 80% of our readers have renewed subscriptions within 2 years
April: Frame Building News Buildings of the Year
Frame Building Expo Preview – Exhibitors & Products
Learn about our editorial calendar in our media kit.
About Our Shows:
Our construction shows are “buying” shows where professionals in the construction industry can find their next product or idea, or meet their next supplier. Frame Building News hosts a post-frame show, the first one coming in June 2024 in Branson, Missouri.
Learn more about our construction shows below. We can help you plan your travel, register for admission, and find your next product line at our rollforming show, our garage building show, and our post-frame building show.
Director of Events:
Corporate Mailing Address:
Shield Wall Media
PO Box 255
Iola, WI 54945